06/03/2009

Funny Bits in Star Ocean 2 (25)

I guess this Private Action serves for a better show of Celine's character. On a side note: Celine is about 23, yet in some scenes she's often referred as 'old'; I know a bit about Japanese culture and the fact that a woman is considered already too old to get married at 24, but still...

I wanted to go as far back as Arlia with my hunt for Private Actions, just because I knew I could get an useful item from Celine. But Claude getting told we're going in the wrong direction by the other characters every time a Private Action is triggered in a place far from the next destination... that is fairly annoying, I must say. I'd like to elaborate a bit more on this scene here, but I think Celine has already stolen too much screen-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment