03/03/2009

Funny Bits in Star Ocean 2 (22)

Here's what happens if you try to get ahead of the game!
...Okay, this isn't actually funny, but I wanted to take a screenshot of the world map, and this is probably the best chance I had.

An earthquake strikes the port town of Clik, followed by a tsunami; Philia's prediction was pretty accurate I must say, too bad noone took it seriously. Luckily our heroes managed to escape in time, as well as the captain of the ship, Ketil and a bunch of other people. I wonder where Philia has gone to; actually, I don't, because I know where you can meet her again and, trust me, neither the place nor Philia's identity really make any sense, so let's just forget about her for now, alright?

The captain of the ship (whose name we don't know) kindly suggests Claude another route for the continent of El, that is a very 'Columbian' one; you should go to the port of Herlie and sail to the continent of Lacour, from where you may get the permission from the king to get a ship to El. It sounds like a very long trip, and unfortunately it won't be easy either.

No comments:

Post a Comment