23/06/2010

Funny Bits in Star Ocean 2 (339)

Didn't expect that from Leon...

After being 'kicked' back to Nede, our heroes... No, their adventure is already over, it's just that I'm having some fun with them. The only stuff you can do now for fun is exploring the Cave of Trials, defeating Indalecio at his full power, and fighting in the Battle Stadium. I thought it'd be a good idea to make Celine fight through the Survival mode (50 duels in a row), thinking it'd be a great way to give her battle experience quickly; it turned out pretty bad, with her gaining only a couple of levels in about 20 fights, lasting half an hour or so. Survival mode isn't good for spellcasters, as they have no decent spells against single foes (Leon's Gremlin Lair is still pretty good, but by itself it won't get you very far, and it still takes long to cast).

This concludes my playthrough of Star Ocean: the 2nd Story. I'm going to close these Funny Bits with an overview of the characters I've used for my adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment