15/06/2010

Funny Bits in Star Ocean 2 (333)

The words sound a bit corny... Also, it's not very encouraging to hear that their adventure has just begun, seeing as they've already saved the universe.

After the credit roll, with a CG video of the planets our heroes have visited (following a Synard that flies around), the game ends with this screen. It's been a long ride, but I don't want to stop just yet: there are a few extra screenshots I wanted to pick from what you could call 'the aftergame'. I think I may have already mentioned that once you reach the last Save Point in the game (which is right before the final battle with Indalecio) something changes, and since my last save was right there - of course - I wanted to show some more funny parts about it.

I'd like to mention that none of the ending sequences about the characters in the game are 'canon', at least with regards to Star Ocean Blue Sphere (the sequel to this game, for Gameboy Color), but I won't mention any further details about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment